Sunday, 15 August 2010

If we must comply.

.
“Business chiefs have issued advice to companies and public bodies on how to escape heavy penalties for failing to display european union flags after British organisations were fined an astonishing £150 million for not giving the eu enough publicity.
Companies receiving European grants MUST display its logo on their buildings, posters and websites.”

So there!

.
.
OK?

Since 1973 Britain has NEVER received a single penny of eu money. As a NET contributor, any grant, is some of our OWN money being given back to us with 'strings attached'.

And if we don't ‘toe the line’, it gets snatched back.
Its not enough to be slaves,
but we must also show that we love our generous overlords.

So......
.
.
When did we agree to this slavery?
Isn't it time we left?


Just tell them to 'push' off!

.
.

5 comments:

  1. wonder if it would cheer you up to know that the British Microlight Team won gold at the european Championships this week!!!!????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couldn't agree more, Bernard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Helen and Valerie,
    I'm sorry this is really a bit of a non-post but I felt angry about it and have to get it off my chest every so often. :)

    Hi Amy,
    Yes sounds good to me. I shall have to dig out that web page address Owain gave me last year. I expect it is hiding somewhere on my H/D.
    Europe is alright with a small 'e'!
    It is the eu and ec that get up my wick!
    See you Friday.......luv Unc. B. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!
    we're away on holiday on Thursday evening so we won't be there on Friday, It's a shame it would have been nice to see everyone again. Have a goos time and I'll be in touch soon x x

    ReplyDelete