Tuesday, 25 January 2011

In this Sad Life.

.
Katherine - "In this Quiet Life"
.
.
Peace
.

13 comments:

  1. Can't access the site Bernard, either from your link or the address you sent me:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Kate, she seemed like a very sweet lady, how sad for her family too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Angus, Don't know why it wasn't working but the link above now seems OK. My link on the bloglist is the same (on the right).
    This is about Kate, in Canberra, that leaves us comments.

    Hi Kath, Tragic.
    I am so upset.
    I seem to have a caused a mix-up with names. She blogged as 'Kate' but her name was Katherine. She was following both you and Silve as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have just accessed your friend's site, Bernard and I am so sorry to hear the sad news. My thoughts are with her family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sad and when it happens so suddenly no time for goodbyes...Carole

    ReplyDelete
  6. My God Bernard! I will miss her comments and sense of humour my condolences to her family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all for you kind response.
    Her blog has been left as it was; in memory and you can leave comments, as a few already have.
    This will be the first of my posts that she has not been able to read.
    I'm just so sad.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The flower is gorgeous, just the sort of thing she loved to photograph. I'll really miss her.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good morning MC,
    We'll all miss her. I feel heart-broken for her family. All those plans and dreams - shattered.

    Thanks for looking in.
    Cheers....Bernard.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a shame! I've just visited her blog - not for the first time either. Simple things can have big consequences can't they?
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tragic, Helen, tragic.
    I've been upset all week.
    Can't get back into doing things.

    ReplyDelete