.
I was looking for "Off to Work we'll go"
but
this was all I had.
.
.
Never mind, it'll have to do.
And as so many of you admired my dwarf tomato men,
I thought you may like this.
.
.
"He ho. He ho.
It's in the soup we go.
We'll simmer and sweat,
Until we get B.O.
B.O. B.O. B.O!"
.

.
That's me - with the turquoise cap!
.

OMG those poor tomatoes are walking the plank - love it :-)
ReplyDeleteHow do you manage to grow tomatoes with noses Bernard? I've got one I'm entering in the village show on Saturday as an 'unusual shaped vegetable! Love your pictures :0)
ReplyDeleteAt least you didn't turn those tomatoes upside down and shoot porno pics of them.
ReplyDeleteI'd like to be the first to wish you a happy birthday tomorrow. I have a recipe for Tomato Soup cake, if you'd like.
I can just see your little red army singing and dancing as they jump into the pot. Walt Disney where are you?
ReplyDeleteCheers
Helen
Good Mornuing Uncle B...
ReplyDeleteLove those pictures...you should move up two places ...can see why you came up with that idea...so many dwarftomatoes...
Don`t know what B.O. ( boiled off?) means but that is going to be a wonderful soup again...
I am gone for the weekend so i wish you a very Happy Birthday tomorrow and many healty returns!! Have a fine day!!
greetings Francien.
Thank you all.
ReplyDeleteI nearly didn't post it though, as I thought this was getting a 'bit silly'.
Then I suppose a bit of a laugh doesn't do us any harm.
OMG is it that time of the year again? :(
And have not prepared a post for tomorrow! :(
Thanks for your kind wishes. :)
Cheers....Bernard.
PS Francien, B.O. here means 'Body Odour' but I like your version much better. :)
Have a nice weekend.
Happy birthday! Sorry I forgot ( if I knew). Love the tomato men. Pity they won't keep. Could you dry them in the oven maybe?
ReplyDeleteThanks Foody.
ReplyDeleteThey have all been 'reduced' to soup now!
I've just picked the last of the outdoor ones.
I can't remember when you said your B-day was?
I know Ludo's is the 5th May and I thinks your hubbies was around 5th March? We even had a bit about your Father's Birthday - but I can't remember seeing your magnificent home-made Birthday cake?
Cheers......Bernard