.
Thank heavens it's Friday!
It is Friday, isn't it?
You see, I've had "one of those" weeks.
On Tuesday, I thought it was Monday,
but Foody put me right.
I'm in a right mess.
.
.
And in more ways than one.
With hundreds of photos and negatives to sort,
my front room looks looks like junk shop!
It may look untidy, but I'm expecting to have it all sorted soon.
Every photo and negative is being scanned,
cleaned up and copies burnt onto a DVD.
I can then make more copies, so than any family
members can have a full set.
Yesterday the sun came out, just right for a day out,
and guess what.
My car was in for a service.
Oh, well the sun shone and I was able
to capture a rainbow for Molly.
.
.
Refractions
It was much better in reality, than the picture.
I did think of a bit of gardening,
and on looking out.
(just looking - mind you)
.
.
Reflections
I spotted this fine chap, walking up and down,
in front of the window,
looking at his reflection.
.
.
He wandered off on seeing me,
and ended up on the back of the garden seat.
.
.
This looks a bit atmospheric, don't you think?
And for those who want to 'reflect' on what we would
do without pussy cats. Nip over here.
On 'reflection' - an odd week!
.

It sounds like you have been very busy with your photographs. It will all be worth it in the end.
ReplyDeleteIt is a very nice time of year to just be looking at the garden. I keep looking at mine ;-)
Did ever I need a rainbow just now! That is so beautiful. Uncle Bernard, thank you so much!
ReplyDeleteLove the photos. Some weeks are just like that.
ReplyDeleteI see you still have some 'real money' in the central pheasant photo! Your photos aren't in a mess, Bernard, you're classifying and cataloguing...
ReplyDeleteOOh tell me about it, as they say.
ReplyDeleteI went into the doctors surgery and I explained that my blood tests were due back today (Friday) and that if all was well, my GP would have a prescription ready for me.
The receptionist listened patiently and said "yes that's fine, but today is THURSDAY",
.....OOPS!
Are you a pheasant plucker Bernard the watcher?
ReplyDeleteJust an extra little thing to say thank you for your lovely comment on my blog Bernard. My hubs is struggling a bit and it will be good to have it sorted when he has his endoscopy. Will let you know how things go.
ReplyDeleteYou are right Cherie, it is best to just look.
ReplyDeleteIt’s been a bit too nippy around here for gardening.
Hi Molly, I hope things turn out ok.
Of course I posted this up before I read of your problems.
Fingers crossed here.
Thanks Eliza. I have noticed though, that as I get older, I seem to be getting rather more of those ’weeks like that’! :(
Yes, real money Sylve.
A ha’penny and a farthing. I think they came from Wyevale in Marlow.
Morning Kath.
This comes with age I guess!
It happens to me quite a bit in the morning.
I lie there in bed and think “What day is it?”
I must admit that I haven’t done anything similar to you. YET! :D
I’m getting there. :(
Angus:
I’m not a pheasant plucker,
I’m the pheasant plucker’s son,
And I’m only plucking pheasants,
Till the pheasant plucker comes!
Cheers all......Bernard.
You sure you have the spelling right Bernard the feathery?
ReplyDelete