Sunday, 5 December 2010

Cheer up! It might never happen!


I read today about the new developments
that are planned at Glasgow Airport?

BAA Glasgow plans to invest some £200 million over the next ten years at Glasgow Airport on new terminal and airfield infrastructure, delivered at no cost to the Scottish taxpayer. Recent developments include the first phase of Glasgow Airport’s £31 million ‘skyhub’ terminal extension, offering state of the art security, more space to relax, and a wider choice of bars, shops and restaurants. Planned developments include further refurbishment of the airport, and a new rail link by 2013.


.
.
"state of the art security"
.

8 comments:

  1. Where can I get an application form?....

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'They' promised us a rail link before, then they took it away. I didn't know the offer was on the cards again, Bernard. It would be wonderful if it came to fruition. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just last night there was a news item on TV that there was a UK Defence Dept. directive that members of the armed forces who wore ceremonial kilts were now required to wear underpants as well. Hmmm..did that mean they didn't used to always?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooh. Now this making them wear underpants could start a furore. I wonder if they will say they are being discriminated against and that it should be up to them whether they want to or not?.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Funny you should say that Kath. The Glasgow Airport web site WERE recruiting. :D

    Mrs S, I found this bit on the airport site, but I'm not sure if it was up to date.

    Eliza; Years ago these were all the rage at the seaside for sending back home. I think the PC brigade have caused them to die out. :(

    Hi Kate. I too read something like this. If you google "going commando" you will find out all about it. I saw a picture about a month ago of a kilted soldier laying a wreath on 11/11. The wind blew his kilt up, revealing his bare buttocks! I have been back to see if I could find it, but no luck. :(

    Hi Foody. True. I have read that certain lady celebs do likewise. (google "going commando")
    It can only be 'indecent exposure' if the wind blows. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Myrna,
    I shall have to dig out some more for you. :)

    ReplyDelete