Saturday, 14 May 2011

Back soon, I promise.

.
I have just got round to turning my PC on again!
I had got so fed up up with spending literally hours adjusting this, changing that, re-sizing windows, re-installing printer drivers, scanner drivers etc etc.
I found myself spending too much time on the computer
and not getting anything done.

I turned my back on it and got on with life!
I am getting all behind with so many other things.

I'm planning, in my mind that is, a few bloggy bits, but first things first.
I must get the organ up and running, and 'in tune' of course, for the coming season.

Back soon, I promise.

Must "Make hay whilst the sun shines!"
.
.

8 comments:

  1. Take care Uncle B, enjoy the good weather and preparing for the grinding season ahead.
    See you soon XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your time away, don't work to hard.

    See you soon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least the girls are keeping their feet dry...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good evening Uncle B., you take care of your beautiful organ`s now...hope to "hear" from you soon again...enjoy the "time-off"..we will still be here when you get back...
    groetjes Francien.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My computer sucks me in too and all of a sudden time has flown! Enjoy your time away!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll be facing all that work soon when I get my new iMac. I'm lucky, though, that one of Bob's lifelong buddies is a tech guru at Apple. He'll have the computer set up and synched with all my peripherals in an hour or two. I'll still have to figure out the new software, though, and transfer all my files. Sometimes when I've spent half a day on the computer, mostly following blogs, I think - geez, you could have just gone and visited someone. Well, yes, but then I'd miss all of you. If you lived here, Uncle B, I'd make some peanut butter cookies (haha) and come sit and watch you work on your organ.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I look forward to some grinding posts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, thank you all for comments. I wasn't planning on being off for long. As it was nearly two weeks since my last post I thought I'd better explain things. As Jan said above you can easily spend half a day just blog hopping. OK in those dark wet winter months but not on these sunny days of spring. I haven't found time to get around all to everyone's blog, but will do my best.
    Cheers everyone.....Bernard.

    ReplyDelete