.
Coming back to the Peanut Butter saga.....did you read about this chap who was refused permission to take a jar of PB with him on a flight. They said it might be an explosive!
Well he said in that case I'll eat it it now!
No.....you can't do that, we're going to confiscate it.
So it is now safe to eat PB on one side of the check-in and banned on the other!
'Allo 'Allo, what have we here?
.
.
Ahhhhhh, Rene, you look tres ‘appy zis morning?
Mais oui, Edith, I ‘ave been listning to ze great Ken Dodd.
He zings about…
.

.
'A penis. ‘A penis, the greatest gift that I possess,
I thank the Lord that I’ve been blessed,
With more of my share of ‘a penis.
.

So do they class PB as a liquid?
ReplyDeleteI think he should have been allowed to eat it there and then. Or did they think he was a suicide bomber, prepared to devour his explosive and let it go "boom!" from his insides, and splatter everybody with his innards? I suppose they did. If he had decanted it into separate 250ml bottles they couldn't have done anything.
Aren't you in a strange mood today.
ReplyDeleteI don't know the answers to that Foody. I should have made a note of where I read it. Having not flown for some time I am not up to date with current allowances and restrictions. It all sounded a bit silly to me.
ReplyDeleteYes Jan, it's that time of the year. You may not have come across the "Allo, Allo" programs. They were a TV comedy series about the French resistance (WW2). All the speech in the programs was similar to this, both by the French and the Germans.