Thursday, 21 October 2010

Bluebells and Blue-bums!

.
.
As I'm a bit 'layed up' so to speak,
I though this a good time to read up on adding a bit of music to the blog.
I've had a little dabble today with uploading videos with sound.

So, firstly I apologise to all those blogging at work.
Sorry - but these will let everyone know that you are not
Word Processing,
Spread-sheeting,
or Databasing!

First of all blogger only gives you 10Meg to play with,
so I planned a slide-show of some still photos,
arranged to fit a three minute organ tune.

You can see and hear my first attempt here.

Picking the bluebells in the merry month of May,
When suddenly I saw him coming down my way,
He was a handsome laddie and he looked so good,
I promised that I'd meet him in the Bluebell wood.
.

7 comments:

  1. May bluebells seem a long way away :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. True Eliza, but my first days out to the organ/steam events were in May.....
    .....and I was looking for a catchy tune,
    ...that didn't play for more than 3 minutes.
    Cheers...B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your first attempt works very well :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you are feeling better, that looks like a bruise and a half sending love and good vibes x x x the sound and pictures were great x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never seen a bruise like it and I'm a professional(ish)!!! Are you alright, have you been to the 'quacks'? Take care, hope its getting better.
    Love Rose
    I may even let you off the clock blog this week x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done! It works well.
    Cheers
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks CherryPie, :)
    I've been spurred on by my first attempt and have put a longer version on YouTube.

    Hi Amy,
    Yes thanks, it was the worst bruise that I have ever had. It is not as painful now and is healing up nicely. cheers xxx

    Hi Dr Rose,
    No I haven't seen the 'quack'. Down here you have to wait fiur days and by then I reckoned it would have got better.
    Just been chatting to Ade about the clock. I have been sending him email + pics., rather than posting them up here. Will probably do an update next week. cheers....xxx

    Helen,
    Thanks, I've just done another!
    A longer one, with pictures of the river.

    Cheers all.....Bernard.

    ReplyDelete