Friday, 24 December 2010

"A Christmas Kaleidoscope."

.
Well friends, another year has nearly gone,
and so, here is my little offering for Christmas Eve.

I hope you like it.


Hazel was sorry about the spelling mistake (at the end) -
but she said her paws were cold,
after being forced out into the snow for a 'photo shoot'!
She said the proof-readers should have corrected it,
but they seemed to have had a bit too much Christmas cheer!. :)

.

.
With love from Hazel, Wesley and Bernard.

We hope you all have a very nice Christmas
and wish you all the best for 2011.
.

10 comments:

  1. Merry Crimbo Bernard, hope you Hazel and Wesley get all you want from Santa:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. The music was lovely and the pictures just beautiful.
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely slides. I still can't get sound thoufh! I liked the cat pictures, the robin and the ...well all really. The choristers remind me to say I'll be watching Carols From Kings tonight. A 'must' for me on Christmas . Have a lovely Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, Bernard from Doohie and the Old Grump.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely :-) Happy Christmas, I hope you have a lovely time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a great Christmas Uncle B, Hazel and Wesley

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of love and christmas wishes to you too Bernard, Hazel and not forgetting Wesley xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry Christmas Bernard.
    Hope you have a lovely day.
    Cheers
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Merry Christmas to you Uncle B. and i hope you..Hazel and Wesley.. will have a healthy and happy 2011...and a good time this Christmasdays..Looks like time flies when one is getting older...it seems like yesterday that i watched a Christmas Carol at the BBC ...i can take my pick excually because its on several tv stations in several country`s ...with or without subtitels..the old and the new animated ones..musicals etc... but i like the old black and white film...
    just love that story...so...got to "run"..gonna search the programm`s where its on and must put the hot and cold chocolate and unhealthy snacks/drinks in place...you have a nice evening sir...and a lovely day tomorrow...greetings Francien.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lot of lovely "Merry Christmas's". :)
    Thank you all ever so much.
    I'm writing this of course after the 'great gastronomic binge' so I can tell you I had a great day with friends. :)
    I hope you all got the presents you wished for, the company you enjoy most, and all your cooking and organisation was successful. Trust you all had a wonderful day.
    Cheers, greetings and God bless,
    Bernard.

    ReplyDelete