Tuesday, 28 June 2011

Sunny Days in Old Amersham

.
Wow! We've certainly had some heat around these parts.
We've also had our fair helping of rain.
But in between the "Sunshine and showers",
I managed a trip to Amersham to listen to "Bands in the Park".
I've blogged about it before but this time,
I though I would add a bit of music and,
in response to a request from Molly,
'pop something up' on YouTube.
.

.
This is of course a 'mixed bag' of pictures,
taken on many different visits.
(You need about 36 photos to fill 3 minutes)

I hope you approve?
I'm no expert at this video lark.

By the way, it plays well in 'Full Screen' mode.
.


11 comments:

  1. What a fantastic armchair getaway! Just lovely music, images, flowers---I felt like I was there. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEP! Full screen mode is the way to go. Approved and enjoyed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for posting that Bernard - it was really nice. For some unknown reason the sound has decided not to work on my computer so I'm a bit miffed I've missed out on the music - shall have to investigate! I must have gone and accidentally pressed a dis-able button.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good old System Restore - fixed it now - I can hear all the lovely music as well. Thanks Bernard

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well you seem to be doing very well with video for a non-expert. It was delightful :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was really brilliant! Approve? I'll say!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've tried several times to tell you how clever you are with the video. Was it a MovieMaker? I'd love to know how to do it. How about a tutorial?
    Also wanted to say how much we liked Amersham - both old and new. One of the towns we visited and preferred in the area. It's nice knowing a little about the places you talk about now.
    Well here goes. I've unticked the Always stay signed in box.
    Cheers
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank all.
    It takes me quite a time to do these, but I don't mind. I expect I'll get better and quicker with time.
    All over blogs, people are having problems with leaving comments.
    Me too.
    This morning, Google Chrome was showing me as 'signed in' and Internet Explorer was showing me as 'signed out'! I find Chrome works well with blogging (all Google).
    And sometimes if I use IE it won't even allow me to leave comments on my own blog.
    Cheers.....Bernard

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooooooh I thought that was titled Sunny days in Old Amsterdam! i really must concentrate when reading the blogs lol and no excuse as i had my eyes tested this week.!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good evening Uncle B.,
    You have done a wonderful job there sir!! love the pictures..and the music ....no graveyard but i can`t have them all...great pictures of the old cars!! Maybe you make another video with all your animals photo`s and garden?!
    I have tryed Chrome...but it made no difference...oh well i can comment at least again....i hope.....take care...greetings Francien.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brilliant! Brilliant! We laughed our socks off!!

    ReplyDelete