Monday, 18 May 2009

"A Fresh Start"


The Organ, the Monkey and Me.


Sung, Recorded and Broadcast by Gracie Fields in 1936.

       For a penny we'll play all your troubles away...Chi-ri-bi,
           come and sing Chi-ri-bi .....
       ....with The Organ, The Monkey, and Me.


5 comments:

  1. Is this the noo blog? If not, I give up. Home computer broken, I shouldn't be doing this now cos I've loadsa work to do so will wait 'til Thursday to find out if this is it.
    Welcome, monkey, to blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think you've set up comment moderation. I could sling all sorts of mud here and publish it. Hee hee. It would probably just be mud pie, at the very worst.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Foody,
    Spot on first time.
    I only have moderation on old comments over 14 days ago....so feel free....OR would I be lie-able or sue-able for other peoples muddy comments on my blog???
    I was going to call it 'Singing Monkey' but changed my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kippers,
    I had no idea of this blog site until i was talking to D and D tonight !!
    Now i have two to look at well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was having problems in posting up images on tracker-bar.....so it is just as easy to start a new one.
    I did think of having a technical one for us enthusiasts and a more light hearted and eclectic one for a wider appeal. I expect I will have another go at T-B later.
    Cheers.......Bernard

    ReplyDelete