Monday, 15 February 2010

It is Man-made after all

.
.

The scientist behind much of the “climate change” propaganda — most famous for emailing colleagues telling how he used a “trick” to hide temperature changes — has made an astonishing admission, which throw further doubt on the validity of the global warming theory.
.


6 comments:

  1. I think I need to borrow that snow machine. Just think of the photos I could take ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't trust anything these days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a skeptic of global warming myself -- you can't judge mother nature's cycles in just a couple of decades ... and just when you think you have her predicted, she will fool you again. Thanks for stopping by my page today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was rushing around yesterday and couldn't find the photos I was looking for. Panic. Well not really....I'm too old for 'panic mode' so I had this 'man made climate change' pic on the back burner, so to speak.
    Nice of you to comment......I'm feeling very guilty at the moment as I haven't got round to visiting everyone else.
    I shouldn't complain I suppose....it's good to be kept busy.

    ReplyDelete