.
I had a go at enlarging a picture of a small bird that Foody saw.
.
.
She thought it might be a Wren.....difficult to say from the front.
I've infringed your copyright Foody.....please don't sue!
.
The world is a sad place, but wine and music blunt the truth of it.
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
I think it may be a female "Blackcap" (they actually have a brown cap unlike the male with his little black cap)
ReplyDeleteThe markings on it's tummy don't look like a wren.
ReplyDeleteYou can copy this back Foody by... click on the picture and "save image as".
ReplyDeleteI agree with Cherie.......not a wren.
Hey, I didn't just THINK it was a wren, it is IS a wren! I'm experienced and I know my birds.
ReplyDeleteI followed it for ages trying to photograph it. I know about the tails etc. I don't need to go on giving all its wren 'jizz' because honestly it is and was a wren.
We do got blackcaps here as summer visitors but take it from me this was a tiny, stripy, cock-tailed, fidgety, slightly speckly-breasted, eye-striped wren. Sorry. I was there.
Wrens DO have short, thin beaks.
ReplyDeleteNow has anyone found that poem, because that information would be far more useful than the above 'informmation'!
Go and sit at the back of the class, all of you!
I apologise if my last comment was a bit heated. I didn't mean it. But you should all go to Specsavers!
I just love the photo. Photographer in the just the right place at just the right moment. Excellent. xx
ReplyDelete