.
.
I am just so tired today.
It's going to be hot again and I'm never very active when it's hot.
When I signed on I noticed that I had posted 202 items
on 'Tracker-Bar'
and 352 items here on 'Monkey Organ'.
That's a total of 554 - but if you include todays -
it's all the fives - 555.
Gosh, what have I found to write about?
I do have a backlog of subjects, pictures, texts and ideas, but I regret to say they all need a lot of work to get them up and published.
You may have noticed that when I get like this you will find a 're-post' or I may pop up a few jokes.
Well, I'm a bit low on jokes and I did a re-post on Wednesday, so I'm going to have a little rest to get organised.
I didn't manage to get a holiday away last year - and the way things are at the moment, I still have no plans for one this year either.
I'm going to take a little break from posting,
to 're-charge my batteries' so to speak,
and get myself sorted out.
I'm still around.
See you soon.
.

Enjoy the rest Bernard, I find that a break every so often recharges the batteries and reboots the brain cell.
ReplyDeleteHave a nice break, come back soon with more fascinating stories.. xx
ReplyDeleteGood idea KD.
ReplyDeleteTake a break and recharge.
Sit in the shade and read a book while you sip a cool drink (down here it would be a COLD beer but I know you drink your beer warm over there !).
"See" you soon
Cheers
Helen
Good afternoon Uncle B.....everyone needs that ones in a while...i may not always reply to your posts because somethimes i just dont understand them when it gets "political"but i always love to read them here and on your other blog too..love the pictures you always put up here especially of your beautiful garden..your jokes...and rimes..so i will miss it..but you will be back...
ReplyDeletebecause we are a little older too and both not so healthy anymore we dont go on holidays for several years now...and frenkly i dont care..have travelled for almost 30 years..lived in several countries for years too....its ok now and i am glad to stay at home..so you enjoy your time out and i will automaticly get a message when you post again...take care!!...greetings Francien.
Enjoy your rest. I hope you come back soon, refreshed and full of beans.
ReplyDeleteIf it's too hot you could go to Iceland. It's always cold beside freezers and cold cabinets.
Enjoy your rest, everyone needs a little break from time to time.
ReplyDeleteGlad I popped in to see you today Bernard. Sometimes it's nice 'not to post' and I've 'not been posting' recently. Sometimes I think I'll give up blogging, then something rattles my cage or catches my eye and I have to share it - it must be a type of therapy. However, it's good to have a holiday from blogging - absence makes the heart grow fonder. Looks like we'll all miss you, but want you to rest and enjoy your wee while away. Haste ye back! xx
ReplyDeleteHave a nice rest. I'll miss you, though.
ReplyDeleteHave a good break, enjoy the lovely weather.
ReplyDeleteI ditto Mrs Successful's words. Enjoy the break as the weather is too nice to sit indoors at the computer, but hurry back though Uncle because you will be missed very much.
ReplyDeleteMany thanks to everyone.
ReplyDeleteI feel better already. :)
In the background I am beavering away trying to get my pictures sorted, my music sorted.
The early morning blog writing has been very frustrating lately. All my fault. :(
Soon be sorted.
Cheers.......Bernard
Enjoy your Blog-holiday dear Uncle Bernard, we look forward to your return, refreshed and revitalised XX
ReplyDeleteJust popping in to say I hope you are having a nice relaxing weekend xx
ReplyDeleteThanks Cherie,
ReplyDeleteI have comment moderation turned on for comments over 7 days - that's what happened. I have approved it now :)
Yes, thanks, a relaxing weekend. It was Bourne End Fete yesterday and I sat there listening to the jazz band. I have been busy all week though, in the garden, repairing fences. :(
Cheers....Bernard
Enjoy the rest :-)
ReplyDelete