.
As I was sorting through my sheet music files last week, I unearthed some very unusual titles.
What sort of blog could I use these on?
I know, I'll "kill two birds with one stone", as they say and get rid of some awful jokes out of my 'joke folder' at the same time.
So, for Foody's Christmas Crackers........
.

.
Sherlock Holmes and his assistant Watson,
were investigating the murder of a
Spanish gentleman by the name of Juan Martinez.
“How do you think he was killed” said Watson.
“He was obviously shot by a golf gun” said Holmes.
“A golf gun?” said Watson. “What on earth’s a golf gun?”
“I don’t know” said Holmes, “but it’s sure made a hole in Juan.”
.

.
Shop Assistant: “Can I be of any help madam?”
Lady Customer: “Yes, thank you. I’d like to try on that blue dress in the window.”
Shop assistant: “I’m very sorry madam,
but you will have to try it on in the fitting room like everyone else.”
.

.
Two Eskimos sitting in a kayak were feeling a bit cold
so one of them lit a small fire at one end to keep them warm.
Unfortunately it sank.
Which only goes to prove
that you can’t have your kayak and heat it!
.

Oh GROAN is right KD
ReplyDeleteGlad you've got those three off your chest!!
Cheers
Helen
Oh Uncle B, you win the prize for the most dreadful jokes. But I very much like that song "Never do a tango with an eskimo".
ReplyDeleteOh dear I am with Kath you win the prize ;-)
ReplyDeleteBut I love the way you have managed to fit all of those into one post :-)
thanks for the garden tip on my blog. I'm going to gingerly have a go at pruning but first I am waiting for those geen buds to open.
ReplyDeleteThat's funny. I posted a comment about the jokes yesterday but it isn't here. So I'l "grrrrooooaaaan" again. Must make a note to call back at Christmas when it's cracker-making time again.
Well I did warn you!
ReplyDeleteI know I was "scraping the bottom of the barrel", but at least I can now start afresh with some new jokes (if I can find any).
I bet that Alma Cogan song is up on YouTube if you want to listen. I haven't looked it up, or done any links. I'm never sure whether to put in links or not?
No more bad jokes for a while, I promise. :)