Thursday, 23 December 2010

A Mixed Bag.

.
.
I do apologise for the lack of Christmas music this year.
I have found a couple on YT but not really suitable for a mixed audience.
So after a couple of hours this morning, gave up and decided to link back to...

A nice little 26 note Organ playing "The twelve days of Christmas."




Now on Wednesday,
Angus was enquiring as to the contents of Hazel's box.

Mystery solved.
.
.

CherryPie was thinking that Waitrose was too expensive.
But look here, excellent value for money in their "Essential" range.
(and no, I don't have shares in John Lewis)

.
.

Kate was expressing an interest in my "High protein pizza".

It was topped with these!
.
.
Mealy Worms - The robins just love them.

It certainly pays to shop around these days.
.
.
A load of reductions in Asda yesterday.

Cheers!
.

3 comments:

  1. Have a great Christmas Bernard :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Eliza, and you too. :)
    One more post today and then a wee break.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember those hwite mice, and buying sweets by the quarter. Have a lovely foody time, Bernard!

    ReplyDelete