.

.
An Englishman, Irishman and Scotsman are discussing family.
Englishman says,
"My son was born on St.George's Day so I called him George!"
"What a coincidence!" says the Scotsman,
"My son was born on St.Andrews Day so I called him Andrew!"
"Jaysus!" says the Irishman,
"That's amazing!, wait 'til I get home and tell our son Pancake!!!
.
Have a nice day.
(wherever you come from)
.

Hee hee! Liked that. Must remember it for the home made crackers this Christmas.
ReplyDeleteYou are a caution, our Bernard :)
ReplyDeleteGave us a laugh too KD
ReplyDeleteCheers
Helen from Helsie's Happenings
Hope I haven't upset the Irish again?
ReplyDeletewe loved this joke! Harry has been telling it all day and had managed to get it right a few times too!! Amy x x x
ReplyDeleteHi Amy,
ReplyDeleteHe obviously shares my sense of humour.
I used to put in quite a few jokes, but it is always difficult to find new ones.
I'll see what I can do.
Cheers.... Bernard xxx