Tuesday, 13 July 2010

"Two Devoted Sisters"

.
.
"There were never such devoted sisters"
(Irving Berlin).

Clare: “I say Rosie, who was that Italian fellah in the garden with that little organ?”

Rosie: “That was no Italian bloke!”.
“That was our Uncle Bernard!”.
.

Just goes to show, that you need a big organ to get recognised!
.


6 comments:

  1. What beautiful girls, you must be very proud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! that is a lovely photo :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think every family has an Uncle Bernard ( sometimes hidden away)!!!!
    I take it these girls were bridesmaids and very pretty ones too. It all looks lovely.
    Cheers
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks all.
    Firstly, I have to admit it was not my photo.
    'Fraid I don't know who to credit.
    Clare, on the left was one of the two Bridesmaids and the other, is Rosie, the Bride.
    Cheers......Bernard

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is a lovely photo and a very attractive setting. So glad you enjoyed it.
    They obviously liked the food! What did you have to eat?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Foody,
    I never thought to take photographs of the nosh!
    Now, what was it?
    Starters: A Melon medley or Goat's cheese quiche.
    Main course, chicken breasts - no idea what it was called. Very tasty though and with new potates and the most amazing vegetable assortment. Almost every vegetable you could think of all served up in butter.
    I didn't have the pud, but there were four small different things on each plate, like cheesecake and other fancies.
    Later on - a mighty cheese board!

    ReplyDelete