Tuesday, 24 November 2009

Help!....Chicken out of Date!

I need a bit of help. Well I may need a bit of help or Foody at Singing Chicken may need it.
I noticed and she noticed that she is stuck down the bottom of my favourite blogs list. It is out of date......she has done loads of posts since then but they don't show up.

Now if I go to my "Configure Blog List"......I can see a list of names. Now one of them has a small box alongside it with a small red X on it. Yes it is 'Singing Chicken'. I have no idea what it means.
I have 'removed' her.....and added her back and still I get this 'red hot X'!

So is it something set or not set, in her configuration? ie not allowing feeds?
That little box looks like the 'feed' symbol.
This only seems to have started since her laptop needed repairing....??

Any ideas please.


.

5 comments:

  1. I have a similar problem, on my Blog reading list, I have had no new posts until I clicked on "Singing chicken" and there were loads of new ones. I did have a similar problem with another freinds Blog, but it sorted itself when she sent a message to Blogger via their "HELP" button on her dashboard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Something very strange....At 8:00 it moved up the list on its own.
    It is now up to date....after sitting down at the bottom for 2 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the same problem in Google reader on occasion.

    Someones blog doesn't show the new posts for weeks. Then all of a sudden it shows loads of new posts spanning over several weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well well. I don't remember changing any feeds or anything. It could be because of the repair. What a mystery. I'm glad it's solved because I certainly wouldn't have known what to do about it.
    The Chicken lives to sing another day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, there is something amiss we all agree. I have read that it is all Bloggers fault so perhaps tomorrow morning they will have untwisted their Y-Fronts. (note: no sexist remarks here).

    ReplyDelete