.
.
Trust you are all enjoying yourselves.
There are always two sides to a coin, as this
Paddy Roberts song tells.
Not rude......just a bit of fun
.
The world is a sad place, but wine and music blunt the truth of it.
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
OOh Bernard, I'm so glad your back, there's such rot on the TV and I thought you would be away until after the New Year, Phew!
ReplyDeleteJust having a "knees-up" and a "lie-down" Kath. Hic!
ReplyDeleteI always find that when you have been having a few parties, it is always wise not to attempt to type, let alone write a coherent blog. Hic!
Thinking about it though. Hic!
ENJOY !! xx
ReplyDeleteBy the way, I'm flattered that you find my blog a superior alternative to the telly.....or
ReplyDelete....is this where you turn as a place of 'last resort'?
The former....Naturally! Far superior entertainment, in my opinion. I really look forward to my morning visits, especially as Terry Wogan has retired from his morning radio show.
ReplyDeleteFlattery gets you everywhere!
ReplyDeleteTalking of Mr Wogan...Did you know he lived in Taplow. I used to work near where he lived (near Hitcham) and saw him driving around many times. Not a man to be seen shopping in Budgens at Burnham.
Always had a soft spot for Paddy Roberts. That's a nice rendition. All the best for 2010!
ReplyDeleteHi WP,
ReplyDeleteYes, Paddy Roberts...love him too.
I'm still hanging on to my two records I have of his. An EP 'Strictly for Grown-ups' (LF1322) and an LP (LK 4560). It's funny you should pop by today as I'm just about to do a post on 'Sweet Fanny Adams', which was sung by Paddy on the LP 'Songs for Gay Dogs' both on Decca.
Best wishes for the New Year.
Just been on 'fishyfarts' having a read. As you're not CherryPie you must be Michael?
That's right. Those are the two LP's I have too plus a couple of EP's. I must upload some more to my blog in the new year.
ReplyDeleteAll the best, Michael