.
.jpg)
.
After all this depressing news......let's have a laugh.
A waiter, whilst waiting for a lady to order, started scratching his bottom.
“Excuse me asking,” said the lady diner, “but have you got haemorrhoid's?”
“No, madam, I’m sorry” replied the waiter.
“Only what’s on the menu.”
An Englishman flew into Sydney airport on his first visit to Australia.
The immigration official spent many minutes examining his passport and then even longer staring at his computer screen. Finally, after about ten minutes, the official looked up and asked, “Have you got a criminal record?”
“No,” the Englishman replied, “I’m afraid not. …
…..I didn’t know it was still necessary.”
A mother took her ten year old daughter to the doctor.
“Doctor,” she said. “I’m very worried. My daughter thinks she’s a hen and can’t stop clucking.”
“How long has this been going on?” asked the doctor.
“Oh, about five years,” replied the mother.
“Then why on earth didn’t you bring her to see me before this?”
“Well to be quite honest, doctor, we needed the eggs.”
Have a good weekend.
.


I love birds and those two darling white hens are truly fabulous - the jokes were amusing too, of course? Thank you - enjoy your weekend. xx
ReplyDeleteI believe they are called
ReplyDelete"Polish White".
Thank you for joining as a follower and I hope you enjoy your Haggis and Wee Dram this weekend too. :)
Good evening Uncle B.!
ReplyDeleteNow there are some beautiful hens to make a mosaic from to hang next to the poor devil i made..
got a joke for you too:
An Englishman went to Spain on a fishing trip. He hired a Spanish guide to help him find the best fishing spots..... since the Englishman was learning Spanish, he asked the guide to speak to him in Spanish and to correct any mistakes of usage... They were hiking on a mountain trail when a very large, purple and blue fly crossed their path. The Englishmen pointed at the insect with his fishing rod, and said, "Mira el mosca!"..... the guide, sensing a teaching opportunity.... replied.. "No, senor, 'la mosca'... es feminina."
The Englishman looked at him... then back at the fly and then said... "Good heavens... you must have incredibly good eyesight."
Felt sorry for your lovely teacakes...with peanutbutter???!!!Did not look right...
Have a nice weekend too!!
greetings Francien.
Yep, those are white Polish. Looks like a bantam and a standard size. I used to make my 4-H kids memorize all the breeds and varieties.
ReplyDeleteFrancien: Good Morning (Saturday).
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed that joke very much..in fact I may use it on a post I am planning, if you don't mind?
Everyone has told me off for spoiling teacakes. I guess it wasn't right, but I had no idea what the peanut was like! I thought it would melt but it didn't, it stayed hard. I shall know next time.
Hi Jan: I shall not be able to fool you then,when it comes to chickens!
and their names.
I came across a reference to to a Kayeff Chicken the other day. New one on me!
Morning Uncle B... ofcourse i dont mind...glad you liked the joke..
ReplyDeletei believe that peanutbutter dont taste on anything...
gr. Francien.
Francien, I think you are right..I don't see me buying it again.
ReplyDeleteCheers.....Uncle B. and thanks.
before you give up on the peanut butter Unc, try a sandwich made with white bread, mashed banana and crunchy peanut butter. The combination of sweet, soft, salty and crunchy is divine!
ReplyDeleteps I thought your jokes were eggceptional and quite henchanting.
Thank you Kath. I wouldn't throw it out as there is nothing wrong with it apart from the texture. That sounds like a good idea mixing it with banana.
ReplyDeleteCheers......Unc. B.