An article, published in The Lancet medical journal, found that average global alcohol consumption was around 12 units per person per week.

Hey, I'm above average at something!
Where do they get these figures?
I'm a drinker and I wasn't surveyed.
Nobody I know has ever been surveyed.
In fact nobody I know claims to know anyone who's been surveyed, for drinking, smoking, fat and salt consumption, any of it.
Are we talking secret surveys, or are we talking 'most plausible guess' surveys?
.

This Blogging bussiness is more complicated than I 1st thought! Anyway, thank you very much for my lovely birthday card, Lots of Love from Rose
ReplyDeleteP.S I've never been surveyed either x
ReplyDeleteRose, how nice of you to drop in.
ReplyDeleteIt isn't complicated.....you sound like Adrian saying that. He is not won over yet. I can't even get him to sign up to a Google account so that he can leave a comment!
I think it is a fantastic way to keep in touch....you now know what I'm up to in this 'neck of the woods'.
And look at all the friends you can discuss things with.
Glad you had a nice Birthday..xx