Friday, 14 August 2009

Fish on Friday!

.
Smoked kippers were developed in 1843 by John Woodger. He originally got the idea after the wooden shed in which he’d left some salted herrings, caught fire.
The fish were recovered and found to be very tasty!
.
.
Well I never!

All my life I’ve kept a diary,
Written in it every day.
Put down all I say and do
In a most energetic way.
Then one day as I was walking,
Down by Leicester Square,
I thought to myself ..a kipper I’ll buy,
And I’ll teach it how to swear.
Monday, the kipper was a bit strong;
Tuesday, it began to pong;
Wednesday, it started talking;
Thursday, it started walking;
Friday night, it took a little nap;
Saturday, I chained it up;
Sunday morn the brute broke loose
And killed my Pit Bull pup!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment