Wednesday, 5 August 2009

Yet more Silly Songs

.
.
I had quite a number of 'Silly Songs' put by for last week and never got round to using all of them.
Well, not wanting them to go to waste, and as I am in a bit of a rush this morning ...how about this?
.




.
Are you sure this is a Land Yacht, Norman?
.

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful1 Re music, my grandchildren love my 78 Nelly the Elephant by Mandy Miller. Is it the Mandy miller who used to be in films I wonder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a turntable for 78's?
    Can you still get the needles?
    Mandy Miller is a new one on me Ken, I expect you could google her to find out more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The mind boggles at the Yacht picture :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It got the keel stuck between two rocks.... and then the tide went out!
    What is amazing...is that it didn't topple backwards.

    ReplyDelete